When looking for a good quality sewing machine to bring to your sewing room, you might find a good number of different brands on the market, but when you look for a model that will last for many years working at its best every time you use it, you might want to trust on a brand like Janome as it’s known by designing and building high quality sewing machines and it has been on the market for many years, so let’s take a look to the Top Janome Sewing Machines.
Who Is The Janome Sewing Machine For?
The Janome sewing machines are the best machines for any beginner or the most experienced sewer who is looking to get a machine with the features they need to work on their projects with the best stitching quality, and knowing the machine will work great for many years.
Why To Choose A Janome Sewing Machine From The Rest?
- Janome has a broad range of different models where you can find the one you’re looking for to work on your projects.
- They design and make high quality machines with metal frames that will last for many years in your sewing room.
- These sewing machines are very affordable, you won’t have any problem to find the model you’re looking for at the best price on the market.
Top Janome Sewing Machines
Janome Sewist 721 Sewing Machine
Best for beginners
1 – The Janome Sewist 721 sewing machine is an easy to use mechanical model that will help any beginner to learn with ease all the basics of sewing. It comes with 19 built-in stitches that will help you to work on different projects.
It’s built with a metal frame that will give you smooth sewing on any type of fabric. It comes with 5 standard presser feet and it has the drop feed dog system.
- Easy to set up and start sewing
- Very strong and built to last
- Not expensive
- No extra wide table.
- No speed control button.
- It comes only with 5 standard presser feet.
You can read the full Janome Sewist 721 Sewing Machine Review here!
Janome C30 Sewing Machine
2 – The Janome C30 is a great model for beginners and more advanced sewers who love to work on different projects, from garment construction, crafts making, quilting and creative sewing.
This model comes with enough features to help you to work on any project you want to make, with ease. It’s a lightweight model to carry to your sewing classes or to the sewing and quilting retreats.
The computerized LCD screen display is easy to read and it will help you to switch with ease from one stitch to any you need for your next project.
- Lightweight to carry to your sewing classes
- Easy to use
- A good amount of features
- Very reasonable price
- Quilting feet are not included, if you want to make quilts you need to purchase these feet.
- Doesn’t come with extra wide table.
You can read the Janome C30 Sewing Machine Review here!
Janome HD3000 Heavy Duty Sewing Machine
3 – When looking to work on different projects with all types of fabrics, the heavy-duty sewing machine will help you to work with ease on projects using thin and thick fabrics.
With this mechanical sewing machine you will be able to work on projects using thick materials like denim, canvas, suede, plastic and even leather.
At the time to work on projects with multiple layers of fabric, this machine will tackle those projects with ease.
Some of the features you can find on the Janome HD3000 are: needle threader, reverse stitch, snap-on presser feet, presser foot pressure adjustment, 18 built-in stitches, including a one-step buttonhole.
- Easy to set up and start sewing
- Good for beginners and experienced sewers
- Runs smoothly and quietly
- Needle threader is not the best.
- A little expensive
Read the Janome HD3000 Sewing Machine Review here!
Janome 1600-QC High Speed Sewing Machine
Best Sewing Machine For Quilting.
4 – When looking for a model to make small and big quilts, you can’t go wrong with a high speed, single straight stitch sewing machine.
The Janome 1600-QC is a model to have in the sewing room if you love to make quilts, the right weight and the high stitching quality of this model will help you to work with ease on the piecing of any size top for a quilt and when the time to work on the free motion quilting, you can be sure this sewing machine will be the model you want to have.
It comes with one straight stitch only, but it comes with other features that any quilter wants to have at the time to work on big projects like the knee lifter that will allow you to work with both hands while you lift the presser feet with your knee.
- High stitching quality.
- Right weight to help you to work with ease on big projects.
- It comes with presser feet for making quilts.
- Knee lifter.
- Not portable.
- Straight stitching only
- A little bit noisy
You can read the full Janome 1600-QC High Speed Sewing Machine Review here!
5 – A fully computerized sewing and quilting machine, very easy to set up and start sewing and light enough to take it to your sewing and quilting classes and retreats.
It comes with 300 built-in stitches to help you to work on any project you want to make!
This model comes with 10 presser feet and it has the touch buttons to help you to switch from one feature to the one you’ll be working with on your next project.
- Lightweight model.
- Enough built-in stitches and features.
- It has a strong motor and it’s built to last.
- Will sew thicker fabrics.
- High priced
You can read the full Janome 4300-QDC Review here!
Janome Memory Craft 14000
The Perfect Combo Sewing Machine.
6 – The Janome Memory Craft 14000 Sewing and Embroidery machine is the perfect model to have in your sewing room when you like to work on projects with embroidery work.
This model comes with 350 built-in embroidery designs that will help you to choose any for your next project. This is a machine with embroidery high speed of 1000 stitches per minute, and with a big embroidery field of 9.1 inches by 11.8 inches.
This sewing machine is also the favorite model for many sewist and quilters, as it comes with all the features to work on different projects, garment construction, home decor, crafts making, and quilts of any size.
- Hight quality sewing, quilting and embroidery machine.
- No negative reviews.
You can read the Janome Memory Craft 14000 Review here!
Janome MC6700P Sewing Machine
7 – This is a computerized sewing machine that comes with the newest features every sewer wants to have in a model to work on different projects.
If you’re an advanced sewer who is looking to upgrade your sewing machine, then stop looking further, this might be the model you want to have in your sewing room to work on many different projects.
From garment construction to making any size of quilt, you have all the features you need in this machine!
It is designed and built with a powerful motor that will handle well any type of fabric.
If you’re looking for a model to start your home based sewing business, this model will help you to work on any type of projects you want to make!
- This model comes with 17 presser feet!
- Superior quality sewing machine.
- Many up to date features.
- No free arm.
- High price
You can read the full Janome MC6700 Review here!
Janome JW8100 Review
Affordable Janome Sewing Machine
8 – For anyone who is looking to learn to sew, the Janome JW8100 would be the perfect sewing machine to start with, this is a computerized model that comes with enough features to learn the basic of sewing and to work on different projects.
Sewing and Quilting will be easier when you have this sewing machine in your sewing room.
- Easy to set up and start sewing
- Light enough to take it to your sewing and quilting lessons
- Has 100 built-in stitches
- Best of all, it has an affordable price
- No automatic thread cutter
- It doesn’t come with the free motion sewing presser feet
You can read the full Janome JW8100 Review here!
What Are The Most Important Features When Looking For A Janome Sewing Machine?
All models made by this brand are equally made with high quality and you can be sure each model will perform the best as you work on your projects.
But we made a list for you of the most important features a sewing machine should have, to help you to find the model you want to bring to your sewing room.
- What operations can be done with the model you’re looking for – Not all the models are designed to work the same, this will help you to work on your projects with ease, you need to work to make a list of projects you want to make before so you know in advance what features you need the sewing machine to have.
- Built-in stitches – Not all the sewing machines come with the same number of built-in stitches as not all the sewing projects are the same, if you’re looking to work on projects where a single straight stitch is enough, you won’t need a model that comes with a big list of built-in stitches.
- Control speed – There are two ways to control the speed on a sewing machine, with a control speed button from slow to high speed or with the foot control, and there are models that have both systems making it easier for you to switch from one to the other depending on the projects you work on or the way you choose to work with.
- Affordability – Price to pay for a sewing machine is important and when you know a brand offers the best quality on affordable prices, you know you’re getting a sewing machine that will last for many years.
- User friendly – Janome sewing machines are well know as being user-friendly, most models are good for beginners and most advanced sewers, most of the models are easy to set up with a small learning curve and you will be ready to work on your next project.
- Suitable for all types of projects – Easy to make and heavy-duty projects might be on your list, when you have a Janome sewing machine in your sewing room, you can be sure you can make any type of project with ease.
How Much a Janome Sewing Machine Can Cost?
Janome has been always aware of all level of sewers might be looking for a high quality sewing machine to work on their projects without the need to break the bank, as a beginner or if you’re looking for a back up model, you can be sure to find a good model with enough features to work on a good number of projects under $100.
Janome is also aware of the sewers needs as they want to work on different types of projects. Different projects will bring up the need of different features or more specialized models, but you can be sure you’ll find the model that will help you to tackle your projects with ease at an affordable price.
As you’re looking for a more specific model from this brand, it will come packed with all the features you need, but you need to be ready to pay over $500 for that sewing machine.
Where To Buy A Janome Sewing Machine?
You can find a good variety of Janome sewing machines on the shelves of specialty stores or with the sewing machine dealer in your area, but you won’t have any problem to find the model you’re looking for on Amazon.com
Janome sewing machines are designed and built to last for many years, helping sewers, quilters and crafters to work on many different projects.
Each model has the right features for your projects, we hope you can find the sewing machine you’re looking for to bring it to your sewing room.
Wishing you all the best on your sewing projects, happy sewing!